- Has completed basic training as a childminder, domestic course, cooking course, house keeping course or equivalent
- Police verification if required
- Capable of sole charge and using own initiative in absence of parents
- May live in or out
- Basic Child care and domestic experience combined and family can request first aid certificate
- Take meals with the children when on duty
- Provides stimulating educational activities
- Will carry out domestic duties pertaining to the house while the children are at school or while they are sleeping.
R3800 up to R5500 salary, depending on whether it is live in or live out.
|Back||Back to top|