- Is qualified and/or experienced. They have attended a course studying all aspects of childcare from birth.
- Capable of sole charge and using own initiative in absence of parents. Does not do housework unless it is with regard to the children.
- May live in or live out.
- Takes meals with the children when on duty.
- Has a drivers licence and has own car.
- Organises and carries out the children’s daily routines.
- Promotes a happy, loving and stimulating environment.
- Ad-hoc duties, e.g. Grocery shopping, taking children to and from school, the doctor, the dentist, library, any extra mural activities, birthday parties, paying bills, menu planning etc.
- Arranging and supervising fun outings for the children during school holidays. Assisting with homework and projects.
- Babysitting in the evenings and over the weekends by prior arrangement
R4500 half day up to R15 000 full day.
|Back||Back to top|