Whether you have previous experience or you’re interested in going into a career in childcare, Aupairs Exclusive features a course suited for you.
Early childhood child care care training can be fun, interesting and relevant to your daily work experience!!
Childcare helps parents continue their careers and aids the development of children during those important early years.
There is nothing more important in early childcare than the quality of staff delivering it.
The childminder or Aupair should be well qualified and well liked by both parents and the child.
Why enrol with us?
- Improve your cv, apply for better jobs
- Course is on a Saturday - no time off work needed ( once a month a semi private class on a Friday in Bedfordview )
- Full support from your tutor
- Each chapter has a section on working with twins
- Gain knowledge, skills and understanding of child development
- Gain confidence in working with children
- Strong links within the industry
- Career assistance for students
- One day only
- Your picture is posted on our Facebook page so it is easy for you to prove to future employers you did the course
What does the childcare course cover?
- Baby accessories in the house
- Handling a baby and crying
- Feeding and preparing bottles
- Sleeping time
- Weaning the baby
- Changing a nappy
- Potty training
- Bathing and dressing a baby
- Packing a nappy bag
- Stimulation ( some ideas )
- Games to play with children
- Recommended reading
- Travelling in a car
- General tips for a childminder and Aupair
We provide actual demonstrations and we have the students participate by means of demonstrating how to make bottles, change nappies, burp a baby, etc. while the others give feedback.
Saturday Course is R300 and the Semi private on a Friday is R500